Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,182 (Php66,314) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)