Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18350 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,271 (6,927TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)