Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14711 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,051 (7,142TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)