Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24159 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,154 (4,776TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (34 minutes ago)