Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05888 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,079 (E£ 18,328) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)