Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 27% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,484 ($2,898) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)