Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,028 (COL$3,209,094) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)