Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08200 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,236 (Bs 39,467) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)