Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,558 ($2,896) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)