Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,718 ($3,130) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)