Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09268 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,256 (24,343 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)