Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,255 (руб 77,580) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)