Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,579 (Mex$ 34,274) in Celaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)