Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,227 (R$ 7,649) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)