Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,097 (CH$1,475,926) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)