Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,051 (Bs 56,344) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)