Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08593 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,858 (Bs 56,530) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)