Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25999 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,415 (S/. 5,443) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)