Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,556 (Php82,471) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)