Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00575 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,712 (471,840 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)