Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 27% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,859 (766,044 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)