Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,870 (₩3,684,548) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)