Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,497 (₩3,287,388) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)