Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22649 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,279 (﷼ 10,061) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)