Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23847 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 46% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,696 (﷼ 7,112) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)