Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,387 (﷼ 48,514,016) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)