Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,726 (﷼ 84,771,343) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)