Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,145 (₨83,072) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)