Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,574 (2,463 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)