Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 53% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,475 (2,244 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)