Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,923 (2,571,355 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)