Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,762 (Bs 29,945) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)