Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02039 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,277 (RD$ 160,722) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)