Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,169 (R$ 8,700) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)