Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27583 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,252 (4,539 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)