Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.237 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 38% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,428 (Dinar 1,963) in Aqaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)