Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,658 (₩2,044,182) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)