Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,031 (﷼ 99,138,680) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)