Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,128 (﷼ 102,406,108) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)