Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,496 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)