Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,623 (17,371 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)