Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 8% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,438 (2,290,543 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (39 minutes ago)