Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $663 (945 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)