Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,002 (1,420 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)