Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,673 (4,043,333 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)