Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04447 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,163 (26,141 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)