Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03977 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $635 (15,971 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)