Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,729 (€1,493) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)