Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27216 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,308 (4,806 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)