Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25157 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $637 (2,534 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)