Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03691 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $99 (2,674₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)