Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14948 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,242 (元8,310) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)