Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $517 (元3,541) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)