Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $774 (元5,312) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)