Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15791 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,509 (元9,555) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)