Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14948 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,467 (元9,814) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)