Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.583 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $940 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $841 (1,444KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)