Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $900 (1,530KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)