Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $761 (1,265KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)