Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,756 (Dinar 1,246) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)