Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,014 (€3,486) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)