Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,149 (€3,584) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (31 minutes ago)