Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,868 (€3,613) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)