Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03581 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $990 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $716 (19,984₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)