Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03691 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $271 (7,333₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)