Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,388 (Mex$ 42,339) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)