Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $920 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $805 (﷼ 33,893,991) in Zanjan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)