Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,722 (Php136,003) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)