Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15533 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,894 (12,194 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)