Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15795 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,622 (16,600 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (37 minutes ago)