Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14502 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,497 (24,116 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)