Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15935 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,017 (12,656 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)