Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14287 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,524 (24,666 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)