Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15287 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,332 (15,256 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)