Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16113 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,131 (13,226 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (38 minutes ago)