Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14617 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,689 (25,238 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (27 minutes ago)