Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14366 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,969 (27,630 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (32 minutes ago)