Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15680 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,251 (14,357 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)